You could be eligible for a £5,000 voucher to get expert help to do something new. Interested?
If yours is a small or medium-sized* business you can apply for an innovation voucher from Invest NI to ‘purchase’ specialist knowledge. This will help you to develop solutions to business issues, or improve or create products, services and processes that will help your business compete more effectively.
Typical projects supported by Invest NI include:
- Ideas for new or improved products, processes and services.
- Product and service testing.
- Access to information and expertise on new materials.
- Tapping into research and scientific research.
Using the voucher, which is worth up to £5,000, you can team up with one of 39 respected universities, colleges and research organisations throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
The programme is flexible and straightforward, letting you access expertise for many kinds of innovation projects.
The next call for applications will be open from Monday 05 September to 3pm on Friday 23 September 2016.
* Medium-sized businesses should not have received assistance through Invest NI’s R&D programme in the past 5 years.