Part-Qualified or Qualified By Experience Accountant – Full-Time role.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Accountant to join a great business based out of Downpatrick, Co. Down.
About the job
Your New Company
You will be joining an established firm of Chartered Accountants, who, following a period of sustained growth are now looking to appoint a part-qualified or qualified by experience accountant to their busy and vibrant team.
With offices across Northern Ireland, this role will be based in Downpatrick.
Your New Role
You will be responsible for the preparation of year-end accounts and tax compliance for a range of clients including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships from a variety of industries.
This role will see you work within a team, and you will gain exposure to both corporate and personal tax and Vat compliance. Often you will be required to liaise with clients via email and telephone on a daily basis working with cloud-based accountancy programmes. This role will also see you delegate and review the work of junior team members and ensure deadlines are worked to.
This job will offer the successful candidate a breadth of experience in several different areas. Specific roles and responsibilities may include:
- Management accounts
- Preparing Budgets and Forecasting
- Transactional processing
- Balance Sheet & Bank Reconciliation
- Completion of personal and corporate tax returns
- Completion of VAT returns
- Use and postings on cloud-based accounting programmes
- Ensuring UK Tax compliance
- Year/Period end preparation.
Who we are looking for:
To be successful for this position, you will possess the following:
- ACCA/ ACA Part qualified or be qualified by experience.
- A driven and ambitious attitude- this role offers tremendous potential for career progression and development.
- Working within an accountancy office experience is essential- ideally within general tax and accounting
- Good analytic and organisation skills.
- A good user of various IT packages and be able to pick up new ways of working quickly and with ease.
- Communication is key in this role as you will liaise with both colleagues and clients alike.
What You’ll Get In Return
In return, this firm are offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes study support for those studying as well as the opportunity to work within a dynamic and supportive environment.
There is a parking on site, a pension and flexible working.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com